Guys, I am really ready for the school year to be over. Like, really really ready. Tensions are high at school. Everyone (myself included) smells a little bit- we just all are ready for a break from one another. As much as I would really love to sit and write about all the horrible things that have happened today and this week I instead want to focus on the good of today.
- My 7th graders rallied and all took notes during my observation.
- 3 teachers made it possible for me to leave early to go to a doctor’s appointment.
- 1 teacher who offered to take my yogurt-legit big deal!
- A doctor who listens and then remembers things I said at the beginning of my check-up.
- That I only have tendonitis.
- 6th graders singing One Direction
- 2 exuberant parents who talked with me about their student’s successes in my class.
- A teacher friend who values my thoughts
- A very long Facebook thread about things said at school
- 4 more days of school
So take a minute, create a list, change your mood, change your tomorrow.